Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chubby Chased?

A cutie in the next line at the local big name grocery store looked over and smiled. I smile back and think "So glad i'm not wearing sweats!"

Maybe one out of 20 times I actually want to be chubby chased and this was one of those times. He was tall, good looking, great smile and knew how to dress himself.

Perhaps it was the hunger that confused me or the giddy anticipation of the yummy mint chocolate chip ice cream that clouded my sixth sense, but I was completely caught off guard by what came out of cutie's mouth.

Cutie: Those are great strappy heels, girl!

And with those six words, I realized this was no chubby chaser. This is the kind of guy who appreciates great heels, the kind of guy who is gay.

By the way, hell's yeah, they're damn sexy 3 inch bronze strappy heels.

No comments: