Friday, January 9, 2009

What Diet Resolutions?

We is in trouble now...and by we, I mean me and my fat ass.

I could tell you I have binger's remorse, but I don't. Not even a little bit. I completely enjoyed every slice of that large gourmet veggie pizza. And for dessert, eight of Trader Joe's Mini Mint Ice Cream Mouthfuls disappeared down the abyss otherwise known as my throat.

These are basically Oreo cookies with mint chocolate chip ice cream filling instead of just plain cream filling. OMG, Hea-Ven! Those mini mouthfuls come in a box of 12. Aren't you proud of me that I was able to stop at eight instead of devouring all 12? heeee

It's hard to say what made me binge. Could be a number of things...

a) my nearly three week vacation coming to an end
b) making up for the three weeks, almost four weeks, of feeling sick and eating nothing but eggs, bread, lite broth-like soup and rice
c) I'm just a fat piggy, and a piggy will eat what she wants
d) feeling like I could afford a binge cuz Sugar Coated Candyman said I look quite slim - oh, you bet he was rewarded for that comment =)
e) I have a tapeworm
f) getting back on the no carb diet on Monday, in anticipation of Chinese New Year binges
g) all of the above
h) a, b and e, but not f
i) c, d and f, but not b
j) make your own combination of the above

True, a large gourmet veggie pizza is a lot to consume at once, but at least it's more nutritious than my meals of late...milk and chocolate chip cookies.

No comments: