Monday, June 27, 2011

Drinking Myself Skinny

I'm buzzed. And I like it.

I recently received two bottles of Prinz Von Hessen Riesling 2006 (a difficult vintage to find, also it's 375ml). I had a bottle last week with very lite dinners, and my clothes are feeling kinda loose! Ok, yeah, I'm also working out a little. In any case, I'm sticking with my Riesling/Muscat dinner diet.

Tonight I put some of my favorite ingredients together: Trader Joe's Columbus salami, a few dots of Sriracha sauce on each round and a pile of arugula.

Paired it with Maddalena Muscat. I have loved the Maddalena riesling for a years and I just bought their muscat yesterday. Lovely & sweet! Perfect for the spicy Sriracha.

Looks like I'm gonna have to stock up on Trader Joe's salami cuz I'll be having this for dinner all week!

No comments: